Last Updated on July 5, 2021 by Jan Bachelor
Plugins / licenses required to create an admin rights request form workflow
- WordPress instance with users already in it – we will need First name, Last name and email addresses to be populated. This would be typically the people in the company. If you have a company directory such as Active Directory, Okta, JumpCloud or other, there are (mostly paid) WordPress plugins that can auto-populate your WordPress instance and use single sign-on (SSO) to use their directory-specific login and two-factor authentication through the directory’s gateway.
- Gravity Forms (that runs as a plugin in WordPress) – a basic license is $59 USD yearly
- Gravity Flow (a plugin that builds on Gravity Forms) – a core license is $99 USD yearly
- Gravity Flow incoming webhook extension & outgoing webhook (the latter comes with Gravity Flow) – $59 USD yearly
- Integromat – a free license will do – if used more, then $9 USD monthly
- JamF Pro – typically, this is provided by a company you work for
- Gravity Tooltips (for a nice visual touch) – $29 USD yearly
- Google Workspace account (to store a policy in that users would agree to)
- Google Drive Embedder (free license will do) – to display a policy for users in case you have them all on GDrive.